In order to receive further information about current investment issuances and offerings you must register your details and confirm your investor status. Please choose your classification below and confirm to register.
Certified High Net Worth Individual
A certified high net worth individual is a person for whom at least one of the following statements is true:
- I had, during the financial year immediately preceding the current date, an annual income to the value of £100,000 or more; or
- I held, throughout the financial year immediately preceding the current date, net assets to the value of £250,000 or more.
Where net assets for these purposes do not include:
- the property which is my primary residence or any loan secured on that residence;
- (any rights of mine under a qualifying contract of insurance within the meaning of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Regulated Activities) Order 2001(a); or
- any benefits (in the form of pensions or otherwise) which are payable on the termination of my service or on my death or retirement and to which I am (or my dependants are), or may be, entitled.
Self-Certified Sophisticated Investor
A self-certified sophisticated investor is a person for whom at least one of the following statements is true:
- I am a member of a network or syndicate of business angels and have been so for at least the last six months prior to the date below;
- I have made more than one investment in an unlisted company in the two years prior to the date below;
- I am working, or have worked in the two years prior to the date below, in a professional capacity in the private equity sector, or in the provision of finance for small and medium enterprises;
- I am currently, or have been in the two years prior to the date below, a director of a company with an annual turnover of at least £1 million.
An investment professional is a person for whom the following statements are true:
- I am an ‘authorised person’ for the purposes of FSMA;
- I am a person who is ‘exempt’, as a result of an exemption order made under section 38(1) of FSMA, in relation to one or more relevant scheme activities;
- I am a person:
- whose ordinary activities involve him in participating in unregulated schemes for the purposes of a business carried on by him; or
- who it is reasonable to expect will so participate for the purposes of a business carried on by him;
- the individual is a government, local authority (whether in the United Kingdom or elsewhere) or an international organisation;
- the individual is a person (“A”) who is a director, officer or employee of a person (“B”) falling within any of sub-paragraphs (a) to (d) above, when the communication is made to A in that capacity and where A’s responsibilities when acting in that capacity involve him in B’s participation in unregulated schemes.