I, the undersigned, declare that I am an investment professional for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005. I am an investment professional because at least one of the following applies:
- I am an ‘authorised person’ for the purposes of FSMA;
- I am a person who is ‘exempt’, as a result of an exemption order made under section 38(1) of FSMA, in relation to one or more relevant scheme activities;
- I am a person:
- whose ordinary activities involve him in participating in unregulated schemes for the purposes of a business carried on by him; or
- who it is reasonable to expect will so participate for the purposes of a business carried on by him;
- the individual is a government, local authority (whether in the United Kingdom or elsewhere) or an international organisation;
- the individual is a person (“A”) who is a director, officer or employee of a person (“B”) falling within any of sub-paragraphs (a) to (d) above, when the communication is made to A in that capacity and where A’s responsibilities when acting in that capacity involve him in B’s participation in unregulated schemes.
I accept that the investments to which the promotions may relate may expose me to a significant risk of losing all of the money or other property invested.
I am aware that it is open to me to seek advice from someone who specialises in advising on investments (including unregulated investment schemes).